Benjamin Gemmell is a Qualified REPs Registered Personal Trainer - so you can be confident that when you train with Progressive Training, you will be safe and comfortable.
Benjamin carries out assessments to be able to create a program that is unique for you, catered to your goals and to deliver a premium service.
You will be challenged and inspired as you see your fitness steadily improve.
With 10+ years in the Health and Fitness Industry, Ben has the knowledge, experience and expertise to work with you to achieve your desired goals.
Training takes place at the Physical Impact Gym in Greerton or elsewhere by arrangement.
- Injury Prevention & Postural Correction
- Advanced Strength & Conditioning
- Exercise, Nutrition & Lifestyle Change
- Sports Specific Training & Rehabilitation
- Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor – 10+ Years experience
- New Zealand Fitness Awards – Personal Trainer Finalist 2015
- Certified: Suspension, Kettlebell, Spin, Pilates & Hatha Yoga
- Personal Training Council of New Zealand – Tauranga representative
- National Amateur Body Building Asso. (NABBA) – National Judge
- International Fitness Director – Steiner One Spa World
- Olympic Weight Lifting New Zealand Coach
- FITLINK Online Course Mentor
- Qualified REPs Registered Trainer
- Bachelor of Sport and Recreation - AUT
- Diploma in Sport and Recreation – WINTEC
- Certificate in Exercise Fitness – BOPPOLY
If you're a bit unsure about what is on offer, come and try out a session!
Price is per household (up to 5 people) for 10 weeks of KOHAFIT sessions!
We have more services available, so contact us for individual pricing.